Eco-personality and vege ambassador. She works with top chefs, nutritionists and representatives of the culinary world.
– She has trained more than 100 restaurants in vege cuisine and exclusion diets. She has trained for hotels such as the AC Marriott chain, Accor chain, Mountain Resorts, Q Hotels chain, Vienna House chain.
– As a diet coach, she advises chefs on creating plant-based menus.
– He promotes healthy lifestyles as a chef and expert on “Questions for Breakfast.”
– In the vege business, she helps large corporations with plant-based lines and small businesses with vegan diets.
– She promotes healthy lifestyles on breakfast television. She is the author of bestselling books, including Vege in a Quarter of an Hour, Vege Energy and Vegetables Up! From Roots to Leaves.
– She works as the editor-in-chief of the luxury magazine Dobrostan.
– She is hailed as an “eco-person” according to “Go Organic” magazine and “heroine of the kitchen revolution in Poland” according to “Twój STYL” monthly.
– She is an authorized auditor of the V-label brand – a Swiss quality mark for vegan and vegetarian establishments.
– As a diet coach, she helps create plant-based recipes, among other collections on Thermomix.
– She is twisted on healthy food and ecology.
– She is also a teacher of yoga, meditation and mindfulness.
She cooks both at home and in culinary workshops.
She blogs at www.katarzynagubala.pl